The best thing about fall, besides the cooler weather and watching the leaves change color, is all things pumpkin! Pumpkin bread, pumpkin chili, pumpkin carving . . . and most of all pumpkin cream cheese muffins from one of the best coffee houses around! Here are the healthful, vegan and gluten-free Pumpkin Cream Cheese Muffins.
Pumpkin Cream Cheese Muffins
- 2 Cup Bob’s Red Mill Oat Flour
- 1 1/4 Cup No Cal Sweetener
- 1 Tablespoon Baking Powder
- 1 Teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1 Tablespoon Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1 Cup Libby’s Pure Pumpkin
- 2 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 Cup So Delicious Almond Plus Original Milk
- 1/4 Cup Tropical Traditions Virgin Coconut Oil
- 1 Container Vegan Cream Cheese
- 1/2 Cup No Cal Sweetener
- 1 Teaspoon Cinnamon
- Heat oven to 375 degrees.
- Mix dried ingredients in large mixing bowl. Make well in dried mix.
- Mix wet ingredients in smaller bowl then pour into well. Mix well.
- Wash smaller bowl then add cream cheese, 1/2 cup sweetener and cinnamon. Mix together well.
- Line muffin tins with paper cups or spray with Pam.
- Split batter between all 12 cups.
- Using a smaller spoon, take a spoonful of cream cheese mixture and squish down into the middle of batter and scrape off with your finger. This is the messy part.
- Bake for 25 minutes. Let cool and enjoy!
Makes 12 Muffins