Oh yeah! These delectable little Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies are so simple to make, you just may want to make a double batch. With only four ingredients, you can’t go wrong with this easy twist on a classic cookie.
- 2 large, ripe bananas
- 1¼ cups rolled oats
- 1/3 cup raisins
- 1/3 cup vegan dark chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven 375 degrees F. Line a large baking sheet with unbleached parchment paper.
- Put the bananas in a medium-sized bowl and mash with a potato masher or large fork until smooth. Add the oats, raisins and chocolate chips; stir to combine.
- Using a cookie scoop or large spoon, drop a heaping tablespoonful of the cookie batter onto the lined baking sheet, gently flattening it with a rubber spatula or clean fingertips. Continue in this manner with the remaining cookie dough.
- Bake for 13 to 17 minutes, or until the edges are golden brown and cookies are almost set. Transfer the cookies to a wire rack and let cool for 10 minutes. Stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator, cookies will keep for about 3 days.