Hello my lovely readers (new and old). What we have here is some serious link love and random bits of inspiration. Ya dig?
My recent bits of happiness:
- Spring! Oh it’s here, its here! I’d imagine this is what heaven feels like.
- Reading The Fountainhead. I’m not sure why I have never read this before. I’m going to have to say that it is the greatest love story ever. I haven’t gotten immersed in a book like this in a while.
- Laying in parks and reading. Pure bliss.
- People watching at the Saturday Market.
- Learning things about myself I never knew existed.
- Getting back into shape! (This includes being a clumsy mess in circus class…. but at least I’m there!)
- The Willamette River Gorge (AKA: The most beautiful place in the world)
- Sleeping in whenever I want and cuddling with Doodles.
What has made you squee with delight lately?
above image by street artist Eddie Colla
On our Fabulous Frontier
- Know Your Worth. Embrace It. Project It. – Don’t put yourself on sale!
- Fashion Inspiration: Beach Beauties – Three summery looks for the beach or pool.
- Effortless Raab and Portobello Enchiladas -Delish, versatile and super easy!
- Mindful Eating 101 – Be one with your food, young grasshopper.
- Creating a Perfect Face: Blush, Bronze and Brows – part of our ongoing series. Glow like a goddess!
- Retro Styles Recreated – Outfits inspired from 20’s- 90’s fashion, and where to buy them!!
- Our New Newsletter! Loving Mom and Margarita Cupcakes
Link Party! Some glorious finds…
- Spicy lasagna verde – yum!
- An amazing interactive map to let you see how big the oil spill REALLY is.
- Become an expert at Ebay shopping for fashion.
- The “Dirty Dozen Cheat Sheet” (adorably) reminds you of high and low pesticide foods while you shop!
- Beyond Happiness and Unhappiness: a wonderful (old) interview with Eckhart Tolle.
- Kids with High IQs grow up to be vegetarians!
- Help support The Vegan Cooking Show! Just a few bucks can help spread the word that great vegan food is easy & possible!