Spicy Baked Buffalo Tofu Bites are perfect dipped into rich-and-creamy Dilly Tahini Dipping Sauce.
Guys, I am obsessed with all things Buffalo! That vinegar-forward, spicy sauce has a special place in my heart, and I’m yet to find anything not improved by a heavy hand with the Buffalo. These Buffalo Tofu Bites couldn’t be easier to make!
- Press your tofu, then slice into mini fingers, like in the video.
- Dredge the cubes in spicy Buffalo mayo and panko, and bake.
- Serve with Dilly Tahini Dip, that you can make right in your blender, while the tofu is in the oven.
There are so many delicious ways to serve these babies!
- Put them onto toothpicks, and serve as party finger food, with the Creamy Tahini Sauce on the side for dipping.
- Throw them onto your next salad, and use the Creamy Tahini Sauce as your dressing.
- Roll them into wraps and dip the whole wrap in the sauce.
- Make them the main dish with mashed potatoes and a kale salad or your favorite veggie on the side.
Whatever you decide to do, I think they will become a new favorite of yours, like they have for me! Let’s make some Buffalo Tofu Bites, y’all.
- 1 block extra firm tofu pressed, and cut into 24 mini fingers (See the video for how to do this!)
- ½ cup vegan Buffalo sauce divided
- ½ cup vegan mayo
- 1 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 1 batch Dilly Tahini Dip
- Toss together the tofu pieces and the Buffalo sauce in a shallow dish. Set aside to marinate for at least 15 minutes, then transfer the tofu to a plate, leaving any leftover Buffalo sauce behind.
- Preheat the oven to 375F.
- Add the mayo to the bowl with the reserved Buffalo sauce, and whisk together. Pour the panko into another shallow bowl.
- Dredge the marinated tofu in the Buffalo-mayo mixture, then in the panko, and arrange on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Bake for 50 minutes.
- Serve warm with Dilly Tahini Dip and fresh veggies.