Magical Curried Hummus is perfect comfort food, if you crave salt and spice when you’re looking to eat some feelings.
This curried hummus is going to rock your socks! It’s got all of my favorite things going on: spicy ginger and curry flavors with rich, creamy coconut milk to balance it out. It’s perfect for when you’re feeling worn out and snacky – just dump the ingredients into the blender, puree, and eat. I love dipping chips, crackers, and veggies into my Magical Curried Hummus!
- 1 15 ounce can chickpeas drained
- ¼ cup roasted red pepper
- ½ cup sliced carrot You don't have to mince, but your blender will have an easier time if you at least precut them a little bit.
- 2 cloves garlic
- ½ cup coconut milk
- 1 teaspoon red curry powder
- ½ teaspoon turmeric
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon toasted sesame oil optional, for drizzling
- In your blender or food processor, combine everything but the sesame oil. Puree until smooth.
- Transfer to your serving bowl, drizzle with sesame oil, and devour!
A version of this post originally appeared on Glue & Glitter. Reprinted here with permission.