As the weeks fly by faster and faster I find myself trying to grasp anything I can to slow myself down. Remember that concept of gratitude we had talked about before? I’m finding myself making lists of the things I am grateful for everyday. It helps me appreciate the little things and not get so overwhelmed by this thing we call life and all of its limitless possibilities. What do you do to hold on tight to life? I think that every Friday we should share what has made us happy to be alive in the past 7 days! Ready? I’ll go first!
– Mark Ryden
– Elderly couples that hold hands
– impromptu (vegan) doughnut runs at 11pm.
– finally working out on a regular basis again.
– aerialists in Pioneer Square
– Washington state and its profound beauty
– Thrifting! (a post on my finds, coming soon)
– Tight-knit communities
From Chic Vegan:
- 6 Delightfully Springy Salads
- A Tale of Two Diets: The Truth About Interdietary Relationships
- Retro Style Series: The Naughty 90’s
- Fast and Easy Alfredo Primavera
- Our Recent Newsletter! Fabulous Faces, Natural Allergy Cures, and Glam Business Advice <- like it? Sign up for that bad boy on your right.
Its Friday! Lets get our Link Party on!
- OMG! Ultimate RAW vegan nachos
- How To Move 3,000 Miles in 60 Days – The story of how I quickly moved across the country!
- Win Neuaura shoes from Ecouterre!!
- A cure for your wanderlust: How to Plan a World Tour.
- Earth Day Events and Freebies
- Veggie burgers containing neurotoxins??
- Hearty and Healthy Apple Muffins. (Thanks @vegansalt)
- 20% off at Ascension with coup code: earthday
- Handy tools for techie ethical eaters
- 5 Ways to Combat Reactionary Workflow. I imagine I’m not the only one with this problem.
- Vegan on a budget!
- This is probably the most beautiful place on earth.
- Buy clothes for $1 and save wildlife – everyone wins!
- Celebrate the 2nd annual worldwide vegan bake sale!
- Stop being ridiculous, deer!
- Win an eco/vegan couture gown from GGA and Dalia MacPhee!
- The Dirty Secret About Organic Cosmetics (Thanks @NinaLee_CherryB )
- A book for men that consider eating meat “manly”.
- So cool! 8-bit takes over NYC.