I hope everyone had a delightfully productive week! Mine was stressful and chaotic, but hopefully next week things will be back to normal. Posts this week consisted of 3 days of catch up, but next week we will be back to our regularly scheduled quality content.
And without further ado, here are some lovely links from this week.
From inside the Chic Vegan universe:
- Learn more about me, me, me!!!
- Participate in our Thanksgiving giveaway. We are giving away a celebration roast and donating to farm sanctuary in some lucky reader’s name.
From everywhere else:
- Vegan Thanksgiving 101: Everything you need to make your holiday extra special.
- Sign the petition to have the President’s “pardoned” turkeys go directly to Farm Sanctuary.
- Know your nuts.
- Proceeds from this Thanksgiving e-cookbook goes to humanitarian charities concerned with hunger, microfinancing for women in developing countries, and the alleviation of human trafficking.
- Awesome belts made from recycled bike tires.
- Use code “melissa09″ for 20% off all Melissa Plastic Dreams shoes at Kaight through 11/9.
- 30% off Vegan Handbags by Elezar (the Vivi line) with code ReadySetGo.
- Love Veggies and Yoga is giving away 3lbs of chia seeds.
‘Tis all for now. Have a beautiful weekend!