Gluten Free and Vegan Peanut Butter Pancakes to be exact! This deliciously filling recipe comes from Manifest Vegan, a website absolutely overflowing with decadent recipes for all of us Gluten-Free/Vegan people – and those that just enjoy yummy food!
Peanut Butter Banana Pancakes – Vegan and Gluten Free
- 1 cup sorghum flour
- 1/4 cup tapioca flour
- 4 tbsp vegan granulated sugar
- 1/2 tsp xanthan gum
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- about 1 1/2 cups non-dairy milk
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 medium sized banana- thinly sliced
- 1 tbsp vinegar
- vegan margarine for cooking
Head on over to Manifest Vegan to grab the cooking instructions and to take a gander at some more mouth watering photos!