You might think talking about your period is not sexy? But talking about “vegan-ing” your period, well that’s just taking it to a whole new level. Right? Wrong. Making sure your cycle is animal-friendly and eco-friendly is just as important as making sure your diet is animal-friendly. Being a vegan doesn’t stop with food and fashion. So what can you do have a vegan-friendly period and still feel sexy? Lots! You can look hot, feel sexy and be healthy without much effort at all. Here are some of my favorite tips to show you how:
1) The #1 secret weapon: reusable Softcup, a safe, eco-friendly and cost effective alternative to tampons and pads. A single reusable Softcup can be used for an entire menstrual cycle by cleaning the product regularly, at least every 12 hours. It’s vegan and contains no toxic materials. Best of all (I mean besides mess-free sex, which it allows you to have) is that you don’t have to wear those hideous “period panties” anymore.
2) No granny panties allowed! Wear Organic cotton undies that are chemically safe and cute (like THESE)! You can’t have all those pesticides and chemicals near your lady parts.
3) Bring sexy back with Urban Fox lingerie. There is nothing granola about these under pinnings. You’ll look like a pin-up model wearing them. Hand-crafted eco-friendly undies and lingerie for the knockout!
4) Launder your garments in a natural and vegan soap like Eco Nut, which cleans and kills odors effectively. It’s good for you and good for the environment!
5) Now that you are using reusable Softcup you might want some sexy time. Spice things up with Sliquid 100% natural and vegan personal lubricant. Safe for condoms and Softcup, as well as your body!
Follow these easy tips for a vegan and sexy period. What more could a girl ask for? For more Sexy and Civilized beauty and boudoir tips go to paigepadgett.com