We’re thrilled that you would like to contribute to Chic Vegan! If you are interested in submitting an article on vegan living, health, fashion or beauty, please see the guidelines below.
- Articles can have appeared on your own website or blog, but not on a third-party site.
- Articles should be easy to read and engaging. Lists such as “Top Ten Reasons…” always draw in readers. Bullet points are effective too.
- Suggested length for articles is 500-750 words.
- We do not accept posts that are only promotional in nature. If you have been compensated to write your post, please disclose this fact to us.
- Photos must accompany each piece. The post’s feature image should be 700x350dpi. Do not submit copyrighted photographs. If you have taken a photo from the internet, permission to use it must be obtained from it’s original source.
- Please submit a short bio of yourself along with a photo of yourself if we don’t already have it on file. Please also send your website url, Facebook page and Twitter name if you’d like them included with your info.
If we decide to use your article, we will let you know within 7 to 10 days. Articles may be edited slightly after submission. We reserve the right to reject submissions, and due to the influx of emails we receive on a daily basis, we may not be able to respond to your request. Please note that we cannot pay for submissions.
If you are ready to submit a post for review and it meets the requirements above, please email it to Dianne (at) ChicVegan (dot) com.
If you are interested in becoming a regular monthly contributor to Chic Vegan, please let us know.