We’re thrilled that you would like to contribute to Chic Vegan! If you are interested in sharing a vegan recipe with our readers, please see the guidelines below.
- The recipe must be vegan. (No meat, fish, dairy, butter, milk, cheese, eggs or honey.)
- The recipe must be your own. Please do not submit recipes that you have found on other websites or in cookbooks.
- The recipe can have appeared on your own website or blog, but not on a third-party site.
- The recipe must have a headnote with information about the dish.
- Recipe should be easy to read. Ingredients must be listed first, with preparation instructions listed afterward. See this recipe post for an example: http://chicvegan.com/szechuan-stir-fry-with-fiery-peanut-sauce/
- Do not use abbreviations. Word like “teaspoon”, “tablespoon” and “cup” should be spelled out.
- We do not accept posts that are only promotional in nature. If you have been compensated to write your post, please disclose this fact to us.
- Clear and appetizing photos must accompany each piece. The post’s feature image should be 700x350dpi. Do not submit copyrighted photographs. If you have taken a photo from the internet, permission to use it must be obtained from it’s original source.
- Please submit a short bio of yourself along with a photo of yourself if we don’t already have it on file. Also send us your website url, Facebook page and Twitter name if you’d like them included with your info.
If we decide to use your recipe, we will let you know within 7 to 10 days. Recipes may be edited slightly after submission to match our guidelines. We reserve the right to reject submissions, and due to the influx of emails we receive on a daily basis, we may not be able to respond to your request. Please note that we cannot pay for submissions.
If you are ready to submit a recipe for review and it meets the requirements above, please email it to Dianne (at) ChicVegan (dot) com.